Salmon & Whiting Fish Balls Baked Whiting with French Mustard Sauce
- 500g white fish (whiting, coley, ling) finely chopped
- 500g salmon fillet finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Nam Pla fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 bunch of chopped coriander
- 10 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 stick of lemon grass
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp piri piri sprinkles
- Salt & black pepper
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1tbsp vinegar
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp chopped mint and coriander
- Mix all the above ingredients together thoroughly apart fro the oil.
- Lightly season and fry a test piece, adjust seasoning if required.
- Cover, label and place in the fridge to set up for minimum of 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge after four hours and shape.
- Layer up on trays using cling film to separate and then place back into the fridge labelled and covered until needed.