Ling with Grapefruit & Prawn Dressing, Spiced Quinoa & Lemon Yogh... Baked Lemon Sole
- 8 lemon sole fillets
- 100g pasteurized egg
- 100g plain flour
- 100g white breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp aioli
- 4 lemon muslin halves
- Salt & pepper
- To prepare the goujons, cut each fillet of lemon sole into strips, approximately 6cm by 0.5cm.
- Prepare to pane by setting up trays of seasoned flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Pass the goujons of sole through each tray in the same order as step 2 (above).
- Once sufficiently coated lay the goujouns flat on a cling filmed tray and place into a freezer.
- Deep fry the goujons at 180C for approximately 3 mins until golden in colour. Drain well and present on a serving plate with aioli and the lemon muslin.