Ginger and Coconut Lobster Curry with Ginger Chutney Crab Linguine with Chilli & Parsley
- 1 (500g) pack linguine
- 30g (1 oz) butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 dessertspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- small handful chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1kg (1 1/4 lb) fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a frying pan, melt butter over medium low heat; add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium high and add prawns to pan; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns begins to turn pink. Do not overcook.
- Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce and prawns on top; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.