Barbecued Mackerel with Ginger, Chilli & Lime Drizzle Ling with Grapefruit & Prawn Dressing, Spiced Quinoa & Lemon Yogh...
For the quinoa
- 8 chat potaotes
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp capers in brine, drained
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 175g ling fillets
- green salad to serve
- Preheat oven to 220 C. Place potatoes into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 to 15 mins or until tender. Drain. Cover with foil and stand for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, olives, capers, lemon rind, thyme and oil in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish into pan in a single layer, spooning some tomato mixture over fish. Drizzle with lemon juice. Bake for 15 mins or until fish is cooked through.
- Arrange fish on serving plates. Spoon over tomato mixture. Serve with potatoes and green salad.