Goujons of Lemon Sole with Lemon in Muslin and Aioli Herrings Rolled with Mustard & Pancetta
- 1 whole lemon sole
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- handful of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190 C. Wash fish in cold water and pat dry. Lay large sheet of foil in a roasting tray, so draping over edge.
- Sit fish on foil, drizzle over olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pull edges of foil loosely together and seal.
- Put in oven and cook for about 15-20 mins. To test if fish is cooked, poke a knife into thickest part of fish, if cooked, flesh should come away effortlessly from bone. Remove and leave to rest for 5 mins. Then open foil and sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Sprinkle with parsley to serve, plus a squeeze of lemon. Delicious served with new potatoes or Jersey Royals.